Sunday, November 16, 2008

Overhaulin the rig. No remorse!


After a serious thinking n without no more ringgit to spend for the expensive electronics, my mind keep on urging me that my ride need a new look. The original body n colour seems too feminin n too much colour for my eyes. So i decided to pimp my ride the way that i like. Kg. Ulu style! hehe No remorse! Argggghhh..

p/s : my bestfriend ex's once said "Be strong fred!" haha so i'll be just that. be brave enough to cut..cut..gunting2.. to use the "1K plus" item as i please.


BEFORE:

































THEN..













































NOW... .(20hours later)














































PHOTO SESSION



Yeah!!!!!!! hehe hope u guys like it the way i do. There are still lot of things to do. I'll post soon.

No comments: